All trade show exhibitors know the key to standing out in a room full of banners, brochures and business cards is a top-notch pull-up banner design. Pull up banners can also be used to create impact in your place of business and overall are great marketing tools. A great pull-up banner is more than an image and a few phrases slapped on a piece of paper or fabric; It’s purpose is to create on-site engagement, direct the customer to your key products and services and motivate them to make a purchase. Banners are an effective marketing tool that should be given the same amount of thought and attention to detail like any newspaper, print, radio or television advertisement.
So before you approve that new banner and participate in the next trade show, think on these things and call the creative professionals at Interlinc Communications.
- Keep your logo at the top– The greatest mistake that anyone could make in a banner design is to have the company’s logo and the bottom, after all, who reads from the bottom up?. Use the top of your stand wisely to display your company’s logo and slogan. Thereafter an image of a product on your website can follow. You want your main message at eye level where it’s most likely to grab someone’s attention as they walk by. After all, who wants to go unnoticed at a trade show? I am sure you don’t.
- Think left to right– Consumers start at the top of the banner and work their way down in a left to right motion, so remember this simple but important tip when filling your banner with information. It is also important to only include relevant information and keep words to a minimum. Some of the worst banner designs known to man, are those flowing with an overload of text, like water running form the river Nile. Remember, having an effective, well- thought through banner design is not an essay competition. The pull up banner must lure your audience so you can provide them with additional information from brochures, the website and your sales team.
- Images-– Any graphic designer worth his salt, will tell you that placing images on your pull-up banner is more than just icing on the cake; it is the flour in the cake batter, its gives your design body and depth. However, not just any image will do, you have to ensure the image is of high quality. They should be at the very least 300 dpi and saved as CMYK, ready for print. Discard the practice of pulling an image straight from a website and throwing in into your design, it’s more than likely the image will be of poor quality and saved as RGB format, which is disastrous for printing purposes. Remember you are trying to capture people’s attention not to have them thinking – “that’s the worst banner at this Expo”
- Colour- Colour can be your best friend when designing, if you let it or your worst nightmare. Colours can do a great deal of making you stand out in an exhibition, if crafted well enough to tie in with your corporate colours and more importantly, your logo. Great consideration must be given to how well that background colour will match with texts and images on your pull up stand. All images and text must be clear and easy to read on your design. For example, there is nothing wrong with using bright colours, if fact they had a great deal of pizazz. But using colour combinations such as yellow text on a white background, proves a painful task to read.
- Contact details– One final thing to remember when designing your pull-up banner stand is your contact details. This is particularly important for an exhibition where you may not get talking with everyone in attendance. Contact details will give visitors information on how to best contact you should they want to utilize your services or find out more about a product. Include your website, contact number and email address (or at the very least one of these). A company address and social media channel like Twitter and Facebook could also be used to provide customers with another channel to contact you by. Contact details are often best placed towards the bottom of a banner stand but they must be clear to read and easy to find. A pull up banner can really help your product or service stand out at your next exhibition but it is important that you get the design basics right.
Credit and Citation: http://bit.ly/1NPLkOv
“Ready to get started? Call us at: (876) 790-5315 or email us at interlincWORLD@gmail.com and we’ll get your business on the path to marketing zen at your next trade-show or expo!” You may also feast your eyes below on some pull-up banner designs from our catalogue :
- rapid cash
- fast cash loans
- online pay day loans
- short term loans for bad credit
- pay day advance
- moneytree payday loans